Wednesday, May 16, 2012

C. #29

Valentino Rockstud Kitten Heels

It was love at first sight. 
I can't believe that my dream shoes are now sitting in my wardrobe! So these pretty babies were an early birthday present from myself to myself. Even though it did put a dent in my bank account but they are worth every single penny! I've been trying to hunt these down for a little over half a year now in this colour way and I'm so glad that I finally came across them, conveniently right before my birthday as well! For those that are thinking of getting it, I say do it!




1 comment:

  1. Looove! Yay for you :)

    Just a tip, if you're likely to do quite a bit of walking and get heaps of wear out of your Valentino's then I suggest getting the soles toppy sole'd before you head out and about in them.

    Also, if yours are the lambskins and not patents then please please be cautious of where you walk and particularly the heels. First day out, my right heel just dipped every so slightly in a footpath crack and it was enough to dent the leather :"(

    Glad you finally found them!

    K xx

    royalfuschiakohl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete