Thursday, March 8, 2012

C. #27

Lover Dress, Miu Miu Heels
M wearing: Dress, Topshop Necklace, Christian Louboutin Heels





It's been a month now since I've posted anything. I've been too preoccupied with work, roadtrip and my short Melbourne holiday. I've been good recently and haven't made any new additions to my wardrobe but instead cleared half my wardrobe by eBaying and hosting a small stall at UNSW. 

So last month, my lovely girlfriends and I dined at Peter Gilmore's infamous Quay Restaurant. We were all pleasantly surprised by the quality, texture and presentation of the dishes. My favourite is probably the snow egg, even though initially I didn't quite like it but the more bites I took the better it tasted. 

Will post about my Melbourne trip and my Topshop loot sometime next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment