Wednesday, September 28, 2011

M. #7





So i have not had any inspiration to blog lately (possibly due to my lack of motivation for almost everything). Even so, I had to think of something to blog about before a-nomalous is completely dominated by C!

Once upon a time, film cameras were the only way to capture our most memorable moments. Now, it has seemingly become a trend to ditch even the digital cameras and switch to a Digital SLR. I have recently upgraded to my very own DSLR, a Canon EOS 600D. Not being much of a tech savvy person myself, it is supposedly a great camera for what you might call a DSLR noob. I haven't taken any shots yet but hopefully a long weekend away to the Central Coast will give me that opportunity! Fingers crossed for some decent weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment