Saturday, October 22, 2011

C. #14



Story by Tang dress, Etsy belt, Wholesale Dress heels, Qpot rings

This is what I wore to the Night Noodle Markets which is a part of the Crave Sydney International Food Festival. I went on the last day for a nice catchup with my ex workmates to find Hyde park swamped with people and never ending queues for all the popular food stalls. The amount of people packed inside Hyde park reminded me a lot like Hong Kong. There was a large variety of food stalls but we settled on one that didn't require much waiting time. The food itself was mediocre and rather pricey. Crave also has on offer special food events such as Sugar Hit and Let's Do Brunch at various restaurants. 

On another note, I've been looking for some coral platformed block heels for a while now and when I stumbled across them on the Wholesale Dress website, I purchased them without a second thought. Despite the somewhat dodgy quality of the shoes, they are rather comfortable and extremely cute so I'm happy!

  

I quite like Karen Walker's Resort collection with lots of bright pinks and orange with cute lace collars. 


photo credit: Karen Walker website

No comments:

Post a Comment