Thursday, August 25, 2011

C. #2





My Sephora haul has finally arrived! Ordering from Sephora was such a hassle, had to get a parcel forwarder to ship the order to my house and then I realised that Sephora requires a US credit card and hence had to get the forwarder to purchase the items for me. All in all, it took more than a month for the order to arrive but I suppose it was worth the wait. 
  1. Urban Decay Naked Palette 
  2. Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion in Sin 
  3. NARS Blush in Orgasm
  4. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink 
  5. YSL Volupte Sheer Candy in Dewy Papaya - love the design of the lipstick case
  6. Diorshow Mascara in Black
  7. Dior Addict Lip Glow
The eyeliner and mascara were purchased as backup in case my existing ones run out. I think I've gone through at least 4 of the Bobbi Brown eyeliners now and still loving it!
Can't wait to try everything out, will keep you guys posted! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment